MINI Cooper Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Customer Clinics

Obviously BMW havent heard of customer clinics (or maybe they reserve those for customers who complain) BMW have had an extrodinary run of good luck with the cars they have brought out with generally good justification however drunk on power & all that they may have started to get.
I colleague of mine has been trying to sell a bright red 1-series in v.good condition for three months and the dealers told him they are a dog to sell second-hand.

·
Range Rover SDV8!
5,153 Posts
Seems Mini were planning a full five door for the clubman as this recently leaked very early prototype test shot shows

Runs for cover :D
That does look strangely familiar... :rolleyes: Have we seen one of these somewhere before?!

Tigger

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well it's been a while since I visited this forum.... about 5 years to be specific. Mrs Griff and I had 3 happy years with out 2001 Chilli Cooper, but it had to go after the arrival of out first child turned it into a 2 seater.

The Clubman has been long awaited in our household, but if BMW persists in only building the car with one rear door we will be looking elsewhere for our next car, which is a real shame as we were pretty much set on the Clubman.

I have to say the 1 series argument doesn't hold up now there is a 2 door version of that car, not to mention the fact that is is, if anything less practical than the MINI, my brother has one and is planning to get sho before the arrival of his second little'un.

Any how...

BMW!!!! BUILD THE CLUBMAN WITH 4 DOORS!!!!! and I'll buy one

Griff

·
Now Cooper D Clubman
553 Posts
Well it's been a while since I visited this forum.... about 5 years to be specific. Mrs Griff and I had 3 happy years with out 2001 Chilli Cooper, but it had to go after the arrival of out first child turned it into a 2 seater.

The Clubman has been long awaited in our household, but if BMW persists in only building the car with one rear door we will be looking elsewhere for our next car, which is a real shame as we were pretty much set on the Clubman.

I have to say the 1 series argument doesn't hold up now there is a 2 door version of that car, not to mention the fact that is is, if anything less practical than the MINI, my brother has one and is planning to get sho before the arrival of his second little'un.

Any how...

BMW!!!! BUILD THE CLUBMAN WITH 4 DOORS!!!!! and I'll buy one

Griff
You are the reason I could not get Griff as my user name when I joined!!;):D

61 - 67 of 67 Posts