I'm reluctantly selling my 2005 Mini R52 Convertible in Astro black with a long mot until June 2023. The most recent MOT's have no advisories and I have invested a great deal of time and effort into the car. The car is used as a daily drive and the Convertible roof is in fully working order. It has part seats in grey. Extra features includes heated seats, heated windscreen, rear parking sensors which work, chronograph display, and DAB radio fitted with Bluetooth, and an unused Spare wheel mounted under the car. The car has recently had new brake discs and pads all round, a new power steering pump, a new steering rack. a change of transmission fluid,oil change, new spark plugs, a new air hose and filter and a new battery. Usual signs of wear and tear for its age but no visible rust and in very good condition all around. Unfortunately the radiator and the cooling fans stopped working a week ago. Since then the car is not being used due to lack of cooling in the engine although it runs and drives with no issues (its moved in and out of the garage and into the street and driven locally with no issues). I've had a quote to repair the radiator and fans for £300 hence the price of £1500 or best offer.