MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mini Crazy
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im new to the forums so im sorry if im asking a repeated question, i want some 17" alloys for my mini, but want to know what kind of alloys i can have, and recommended makes and where to buy them. I want to make sure they will fit first.

If i need to make any adjustments to fit them let me know also.

ive looked thru your search facility but seem confused by the indepth discussions.

Thanks

Mark.

·
The Power Cube
2,287 Posts
MaRKaSaURuS said:
hi im new to the forums so im sorry if im asking a repeated question, i want some 17" alloys for my mini, but want to know what kind of alloys i can have, and recommended makes and where to buy them. I want to make sure they will fit first.

If i need to make any adjustments to fit them let me know also.

ive looked thru your search facility but seem confused by the indepth discussions.

Thanks

Mark.
Easiest thing is to find a website that lets you choose your vehicle (then you get the correct offset, hole dimensions etc.) Shop around, it's part of the fun, and you learn more too.

If you are really think (joke!!) then i am sure some wheel anarack will help you....

;-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.