MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
EefsJ_JArc said:
sweet! I'll deffinately have to ask Poston where they came from now and give him a good Razzing ;) But hey, gotta give the guy credit for knowing how to impress me lol.
Well, I don't know that Playboy is the only source for those, so don't be too tough on him about it! :D

·
Slippery When Wet
2,556 Posts
I love how the "Friend of MINI lovers" are always on the look out for us. :) I think that same ad was given to me by a co-worker of my father because he happened to see me driving my Cooper once. I guess eveyrone looks out for the little guy ;)

·
Mini2 Dreamer
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh yeah, I love that people always bring me clippings and ads out of magazines, I have quite a collection now lol :) I actually got four of the little booklets they put out when they introduced the Mini Convertibles! lol.... Guys at work will even let me know if the car they are pulling over is a Mini :p

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
ImaVunDerBrah said:
I love how the "Friend of MINI lovers" are always on the look out for us. :) I think that same ad was given to me by a co-worker of my father because he happened to see me driving my Cooper once. I guess eveyrone looks out for the little guy ;)
Yes, everybody at work will tell me "Hey, I saw a MINI this past weekend" or some MINI related story every so often, and the one guy brought in the ad that is the subject of this thread. Everybody pays attention to the MINI!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.