MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Twiggy D
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collected my new cabrio yesterday , fantastic! I am in love with it :)
Only one slight problem , I have an intermittant rattle coming from the back seat behind the drivers seat only when the roof is down , has anyone else had this?I have no doubt that my dealer will remedy this as they as are fantastic( buy a mini from Harry Fairbairn's in Irvine!)
I am slightly worried by all the negative postings here about the roof etc... can only hope that my new little cabrio "twiggy" will be as great as my previous 2 minis.
HAPPY MINI MOTORING TO ALL!!

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
It's not the seatbelt rattling in the wind is it? I got very annoyed with this on mine - the belt clip banging against the interior trim, tried velcro to hold them in place, but the advice gleaned here was simply to leave the rear belts clipped when not in use....

And a warm welcome to mini2.com! Enjoy!

Ian

·
Shopping
740 Posts
mini adventurer said:
Collected my new cabrio yesterday , fantastic! I am in love with it :)
Only one slight problem , I have an intermittant rattle coming from the back seat behind the drivers seat only when the roof is down , has anyone else had this?I have no doubt that my dealer will remedy this as they as are fantastic( buy a mini from Harry Fairbairn's in Irvine!)
I am slightly worried by all the negative postings here about the roof etc... can only hope that my new little cabrio "twiggy" will be as great as my previous 2 minis.
HAPPY MINI MOTORING TO ALL!!
Might meet up on a www.newminiscotland.co.uk run. I pick up my CR Cabrio 1/11/04.
can't wait.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts