MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

The MINI calendar is getting very busy here in Belgium! Two days after Daver's reception you will have your first chance to see the teams of the Belgium MINI Cooper Challenge (MCC) in action at Circuit-Zolder at the first official test day on Saturday, March 22. This event is open to anyone.

There will be eight 30 minute test sessions for a total of 4 hours of testing. In addition to testing, Saturday will also be the first official MINI Cooper Challenge (MCC) Press Conference so it should be a very exciting day!

The 3 teams of the De Smeth Racers group (including my team :)) will be in attendance and we hope to see you there!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Morty said:
And it really is open to the public????
Yes it is :)! At first I was not sure it would be open to the public, but I confirmed with the MCC race director who said Each MINI-event is open to the public.

For me, this is a nice surprise as a test session like this might not be open to the public back in the USA.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I'm really curious to see all those 44 prepped MCS's racing in Zolder, I will be there...

Ken, nice website btw

I hope for you there are no icey spots on Zolder on raceday ;)

·
Président of the CNM.
240 Posts
Saturday 22/03, official presentation of the MCS to the media, FREE ACCESS to Zolder

I heartyesterday night that all the MINI Cooper S witch are participating at the Jhon Cooper Challenge are in Zolder for the "official presentation to the Press".

All the Cars, all the Drivers. The event begins on Saturday, 10'o clock and will finish in the afternoon. We can join the race-track for free...

I'll be there at about 10h30... We could meet us somewhere in Zolder centrum to have lunch togheter? A convoy of MINI-stes arriving at the same time around the Race-track?...

:D ;) :)

·
* shooting pictures *
3,144 Posts
Daver had an idea.. :D :D
Let's rephrase that in his words :D :D :D LOL

The parking who ends on the big road that runs by. So the first parking on your right when you come from the motorway just in front of the main entrance (the one with the board with the racecalendar on it) which is the next one on the right ...

Got it ? :p

I'll just check for a parking with some mini's and a bmw motor on it.

LOL

·
Registered
361 Posts
Ok now for those who didn't get my previous explanation.

A quick screengrab +place to be

BTW Morty, your translation actually was better to understand then my dutch version :D :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
Alrighty! CU tomorrow on Zolder :D

BEEMER-BIKE-AD-INTERIM :p :p :p

·
Registered
23 Posts
I won't make it tomorrow cos I need to do some urgent "system upgrade" to one of my customers. :( :(
Seems to be they really messed it up. :mad:

I'll try to join you next time. Anyway, thx for inviting me yesterday. ;)

Eric

·
Président of the CNM.
240 Posts
I just called Peggy, they are living at about 30' from Zolder, and they'll arrive early in the afternoon after the lunch.

Léandre,Snoopy,Yannick,Borset will also come. Oriano is working in Charleroi till 13h, he will arrive later.

If everybody comes after the lunch, let's say about 1'O clock, we can meet everybody at the meeting point?

1'O'clock sounds good to me... because I'm going out tonight... ;)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Bad customers you have :D
No worries, there will be opportunities enough to meet in the coming months :D

Safe driving

BTW try to keep the Fuel-consumption below 10 l/km :D :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts