MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SUCKIN DIESEL!!!!
7,669 Posts
:p
have just read about this and think it could be the answer to all my problems.

cheap to run :p
good fun:p :D

i have made inquires but i havebeen told that at launch it is only availiable in 2 colours

is this correct??

help needed

Absolute rubbish! we had the full range to choose from when we finalised our order on Thursday!;)

·
rock-mix.blogspot*****
47 Posts
although i don't plan to have a cooper d at least until the end of the year, i've been playing with the configurator at mini.co.uk.

I have two "favourite" colours (the one i really love is dark silver only available on cooper s), sparkling silver and pure silver.

I've seen a sparkling silver r56 on motoring file and was surprised about the way it looked.

Does anyone has some fotos of r56's with these colours so i can compare?

·
MINI2
36 Posts

·
rock-mix.blogspot*****
47 Posts
Yes it is...looks like some kind of light brown or something...

Apart from the photos any comments about these colours, likes or dislikes are welcome of course :)

Thanks for the tipo MO Mini :)

·
Doncaster Mini Register
272 Posts
I tjhink colour choice on the new car , along with the choice of wheels, is the poorest aspect of the new car.
Not enough new colours for me, so I have opted for Pepper White. Previously had Silver Cooper, and Electric Blue One D, so wanted something different.
Sparkling Silver came a close second though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
Jordan210
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing