MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I am in a real hurry, my friend's Mini S turbo which he changed the under the dash fusebox, with another fusebox from a Mini one because he could not find any spare parts, works normally, everything works, but the fuse locations and some stuffs are different, the problem lies within the A/C compressor, there is no plug to it, the previous owner probably cut the wires, I have searched all the engine for the plug, I think it has been cut deep down.
If anyone could give me the wiring diagram or the colour coding for the A/C wires and where it is located either under the dash or in the engine bay, and the relay.
the A/C have no plugs going to it what so ever, I could not find the plug, I also don't hear any relay clicking when he activated the A/C, the led turns green the engine revs a bit higher but I do not see any relay or anything clicking, please provide pictures and how to find the wiring or the plug so I can just make wiring for a new plug
Thank you!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
imazighen
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing