MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2010 MINI Cooper radio is stuck on one channel (Rap to boot :cautious:).I can't switch to other channels or modes (CD) or turn it off. The only thing I can do is change the volume on that one station.
Has anyone else experienced this problem and have any suggestions? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! ??

· Registered
1 Posts
My 2010 MINI Cooper radio is stuck on one channel (Rap to boot :cautious:).I can't switch to other channels or modes (CD) or turn it off. The only thing I can do is change the volume on that one station.
Has anyone else experienced this problem and have any suggestions? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! ??
Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I've got the same issue on my new (to me!) Mini Cooper S 2007 plate. It's stuck on Radio 1 and none of the other buttons work, or the CD player. I'm desperately trying to avoid the huge task of removing the whole radio and speedo unit!

· Registered
1 Posts
My 2010 MINI Cooper radio is stuck on one channel (Rap to boot :cautious:).I can't switch to other channels or modes (CD) or turn it off. The only thing I can do is change the volume on that one station. Has anyone else experienced this problem and have any suggestions? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! ??
Did you ever get the radio fixed? Mine is doing same thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts