1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
hahaha cool :D :cool:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Wait till I show my 11 year old son that. The next year will go waaaaaaaaaaay too slow for him. Hahaha. I love rollercoasters too. Never been to Canada. Hmmmmm. ;)

·
Registered
537 Posts
That is soooo cool. Maryland has a Paramount amusement park, possible??
Welcome racegirl08...actually the Maryland park is a Six Flags park (Warner Bros.). You will have to travel a little farther south on I-95 to King's Dominion in Virginia for a Paramount park...NASCAR country. :(

No plans yet for the ride there, but you never know, we can hope! ;)

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
I want to mention that Romhog has been trying to put together a special sneak preview of the ride for those that are interested in coming to King's Island in Ohio. More details will be posted in the USA regional forum. There is a thread in the Midwest section in there that Romhog started involving sign-up for interest:http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68896

·
MotorCityMadman
3,793 Posts
I hope it goes through and a whole bunch of us can make it. Would definitely be the whip! :D I wonder if BMWNA was contacted would they pull a few strings if they found out a ton of MINI owners were planning on doing this "pseudo-publicity" ride down to King's Island for the first ride??? :confused:

·
Whatev.
2,878 Posts
That looks awesome. I love rollercoasters. A MINI themed rollercoaster would leave me with a grin ear to ear for a week.

·
MINI...Grrrreat!
132 Posts
Paul Mullett said:
No fair, I want something like that at a UK theme park!

:D:cool:

Me too, very funny and cool at the same time!

Not unlike a fast drivr in a real MINI! :D :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts