MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I'm have been reading the forum for months, but have never posted before. Once I found out this exciting news, I had to register and post!

King's Island in Ohio will feature a ride based on the Mini Cooper S!!! Check out the below link...

Italian Job Stunt Track

How amazing! A roller coaster based on a great movie, featuring 3 MCS as the roller coaster train. As a HUGE MCS fan and a HUGE roller-coaster enthusiast, this is perfect news! I'm just afraid that I won't have my own MCS until late summer.

I am guessing that there will be a lot of rallies at King's Island. Rally event organizers, please contact the appropriate PR people now!

Thanks,

Eric B. Snow
Indianapolis, IN

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. I did not find it on my original search. Hopefully it will spark more people's interest.

·
Registered
71 Posts
my grandpa lives 10 minutes from kings island, i used to go there all the time back in the day when i was a grom. coincidentally he just bought a cr mco last weekend in north carolina (2nd house) he got his before i will get mine, lucky gpa.

·
M5 Extraordinare!
6,796 Posts
They should make a promotion... MINI owners get into the park for free... Or make a MINI owners night so we have the park to ourselves... if that happens I'll lug my butt up there to go. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.