MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Official Pimp of Mini2
4,001 Posts
Yikes, I used to drive a Grand Cherokee before the mini 4x4 vs mini has a known outcome ;)
Hope your ok and dosent cost too much to repair....
It just looks like the bonnet is damaged....

·
MINI-no-more
1,415 Posts
ouch :( . I've just got my MCS back today after a MINI Vs Flying Wheelie Bin incident. Hope you get MINI fixed up soon and looking good :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The only thing hurt is my pride for making such a basic error!!! Don't take your eyes off the road for 1 second!!

I'm now feeling very gutted!

Cheers guys, should be back on the road in 3 weeks

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
spillers said:
The only thing hurt is my pride for making such a basic error!!! Don't take your eyes off the road for 1 second!!

:(

I hit a Lada once in a similar fashion....zero damage to his car, front of mine wrecked + pride was very hurt. I only hit him at about 2mph, the Lada was like a bloody tank. I would guess a Grand Cherokee would be the same.:rolleyes:

·
Yatta!!
8,313 Posts
spillers said:

Gutted for you :(

3 weeks seems like a long wait to get the work done? :(

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
oooch......... :(

Hope it gets sorted soon for you

·
Registered
511 Posts
Simon,

So sorry to see this mate but remember, simple errors catch out even the best of drivers sometimes and you were just unlucky in this case.

Maybe you should consider a Lohen Carbon Fibre bonnet and scoop while it's in the bodyshop?? ;) Would probably work out cheaper than the MINI OEM bonnet and scoop :rolleyes:

All the best and I hope it gets fixed quickly :)

Henry

p.s. I'll reply to your pm later this weekend cos I am nackered (350+miles driven + 1/2 day at work) so I'll give you all the info soon. Needless to say, I was very very impressed :)

·
MINI2 Regular
438 Posts
ABG said:
Gutted for you :(

3 weeks seems like a long wait to get the work done? :(
Ouch, feel for ya.
I thought 3 weeks is a long time to waity as well.

My Dad's gonna love this though.

I have a mini.
My sister has a mini.
My sister's boyfriend has a mini.

My Dad has a Jeep Grand Cherokee, and thinks he's being over run with mini's.
Dad ...... you are being over run with Mini's :p :D

Hope it all gets sorted out soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.