MINI Cooper Forum banner

41 - 60 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi got a ring from dealers this afternoon reg docs arrived and car in workshop gettin ready pdi ect im on schedule pickin up friday 23 march hope the bloody snow keeps off cant wait will try to post pics sat -mini one sidewalk,heated seats,heat lock in sparkling silver im totally hyper speakin total jiba jabber keep gettin told to shut up hahahah bovered ....

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi tonyrec ,m11nxy ere boy o boy your not going to be dissapointed this is my third mini [had hatchback and convertible before sidewalk]this is by far the most desireable one out of them all the interior dash and chrome is sooo bling i was blinded by the light hahaha the seats are far more comfortable than the sport leather gravity ones which i had previosly and the colour of the leather is far better than the samples im gonna try and post pics tommorrow i brought straight home and washed and cleaned inside out and removed the naff stickers theres one above where you open soft top and the clear one passengers side windscreen i feel xmas has come again i went for sparkling silver as ive always been pure silver and im ova the moon i might get some sleep tonight but then again i mite just look at it out of the window hahahahah

·
Registered
38 Posts
You get a real one, for you, only for you, not a picture car, not a demo car, not a rental car, certainly the firsts world's pics from a buyer ;)

sidewalk is the summum of the R52/53 life...a futur collection piece for sure , good choice !!

Thanks a lot, an a lot an a lot for these "real" pictures, interior looks marvellous.

I'm ready for more pictures and tonyrec pictures (a picture direct under sun) ....theses pics achieve my decision to order mine :cool:

ps : As you have the real car and the pictures, can you tell us what's not as the real car on your pictures : sparkling silver color ? seats color ?
Which is exactly the color of seat's pipping ?

:aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

·
Registered
12 Posts
glad you enjoyed them its cloudy today but when sunny ill take some more,sparkling silver appears as minky gold in dull weather yet in sunshine it turns into a light dephy gold bit the colour of the samsung e900 gold mobile phone i always buy silver bur this colour is the absoulote dogs its fantasic and with the black wheels and hood and grill it looks soo right the only thing im gonna change is a chrome boot handle and an exhaust finisher,still outside the wheels are far more to what you could possibly imagine the black is a matte black and the silver is matte stunning combination realy brings out the black plastic wheel arches,inside the leather is superb so much softer than gravity leather and so much more comfortable the colour is not diaoreah at all its a beautiful rich tan and the piping is very light silver grey also the stitching on the leather is contrasting silver grey and wait for it the stiching on handbreake and gear knob and floor mats is tan looks fab all those little finishing touches is priceless no matter how much stuff you put on a standard convertible you cannot spec little features like that which truly finish off the car my last mini conv one cost me £15650 and i still only had 15" whells i didnt have multifunctionsteering wheel this car is far better for only £1400 pound more dont think twice get to your dealers and order one of these babies you will not be dissapointed this is by far the best most desireable mini ive ever owned c u later im giong to play with the aux port again got my pda sat nav working threw the car speakers wonderful invention hahahahahah
everything on my car is standard the only extras where tlc ,heated seats which are fab and i got free heat lock as the car they sourced had it on so they sed it would be free also gettin free aluminuin foot rest because i provided my own plates so i said throw in foot rest and dont do me any dealer plates they charge £25.00 for plates got mine from coolplates £22.80 bargain

·
\\ World Record Holder //
257 Posts
look well smart!! cheers for the pics!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
looks like rain on with the rain hood hahah.....got this couple of years ago its actually a hatchback cover but works great with covertible just had to snip areial cover of back and stich up hole then make a hole and reatach at he the front for convertible the rear simply fits in the boot drop boot tuck in cover shut boot it works fantasic in keeping of the elements sun snow rain and the dreaded bird **** hahahahah if anyones intrested got it from moss mini about £50.00

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
tonyrec ?
wake up, your car is waiting for you:p
and we waiting for black sidewalk pictures ...:D

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Its here!

Our Sidewalk was delivered about an hour ago and the first impressions are that it is Fantastic.:biggrin:

Its sitting in our garage alongside my MCS but the weather is appaling......as soon as it brightens up i will get some pictures taken.

The seats look superb and we have no regrets at all, very classy and much nicer than in the pictures.

The car itself is fully specced and simply oozes class. Just waiting for my other half to get home so that we can go out for a spin...iam an absolute gentleman and dont want to steal her thunder if you know what i mean.

·
Registered
12 Posts
all good things come to those who wait arnt the seats just the best ever congrats . ive added my couple of mods got a chrome boot handle and a chrome tail pipe finisher to get rid of the pea shooter hahahaha i cant stop looking at it do you know where im coming from? i keep coming up with excuses to go outside just to av a peek enjoy

41 - 60 of 112 Posts