Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd Jan

Votes: 4 100.0%
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Back to the Fold
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Following on from the posts on this thread, MINI Cornwall members can meet up at the little thief.... ahem chef on the A30 at Victoria for 10.30 or the normal Cafe on the bodmin bypass for 11.00am whereby we will travel in convoy to okehampton..... anyone fancy a game of leapfrog???

The Run will start at 12.15 on the 2nd of January. We will be meeting at Sourton Cross services, west side of Okehampton on the A30, from here we'll be travelling through North Cornwall hopefully taking in some exquisite scenery and a few good roads. We'll be stopping for tea and cake about halfway through. Hopefully for those up country we ought to be finished by about 4-4.30 and we will finish at a little chef or somewhere that serves food etc so those that wish can refuel bodies and cars before returning home.

See you all on the 2nd, Happy New Year and drive safely :D

Cheers all Wylie

Drivers so far:

Wylie
Tigg
Emz
Goonery
Intrepid (can't come :( )
ASTON
Hurrens
We One
laptop (possibly with friend in cooper)
Tinkerbell
Gary & Shaz
Pam35
Matt (MINI Cornwall Member)
Len & Sue (MINI Cornwall Member)

·
Range Rover SDV8!
Range Rover SDV8, Triumph Tiger & Triumph Trophy
5,173 Posts
OK Wylie, this will test you...

My choice for the CD?

Dance with the devil - Cozy Powell !

That'll test you :D

Tigger

·
Back to the Fold
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Minnie Mouse said:
What a great idea!!! Perhaps this idea could be adopted for other runs......all start the CD at the same time as you race off :D

Soggy.......you seen this???
Thanks Minnie

I used the idea on our treasure hunt earlier in the year and it turned out to be a real good compilation. Come on people try and sign up for this one, I guarantee a well organised run with some beautiful scenery and good food.

·
Range Rover SDV8!
5,173 Posts
wylie_eyed said:
no test at all, already in the folder ready for burning. What day do you reckon tigg?
The 1st's good for me.

Well done on that track, I'll have to try and think of something really obscure now...

I know! How about that brilliant early synthesiser track "Popcorn". That would be great!

Good luck!

Tigg.

·
Back to the Fold
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tigger said:
The 1st's good for me.

Well done on that track, I'll have to try and think of something really obscure now...

I know! How about that brilliant early synthesiser track "Popcorn". That would be great!

Good luck!

Tigg.
"popcorn"??? the original by hot butter(even have a techno remix) or the one by jean michel jarre??? i have the choice you know :D :D

·
Range Rover SDV8!
5,173 Posts
wylie_eyed said:
"popcorn"??? the original by hot butter(even have a techno remix) or the one by jean michel jarre??? i have the choice you know :D :D
OK OK, I'm impressed! I guess it must be the original by "Hot Butter". I didn't even know that there was a "Techno remix" or that Jean Michel Jarre ever got involved. Let's have the original one.

Let me know if you need another suggestion, I seem to be an an "ideas" frame of mind today :eek:

Tigg.

·
6X therapist
13,907 Posts
Minnie Mouse said:
What a great idea!!! Perhaps this idea could be adopted for other runs......all start the CD at the same time as you race off :D

Soggy.......you seen this???
FYI. Round Britain Run 2004 had a CD with loads of good stuff on it suggested in part by the runners, where is Taz anyway ?

·
Back to the Fold
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Intrepid said:
where are you meeting? :)
ASTON said:
sounds like fun. where are you meeting?
yes ought to be a giggle. two trains of thought 1st to meet at launceston or somewhere near that end of cornwall and try some form of circular route alternatively meet further south/west and make our way back to the end of cornwall so you guys get a quick run out unless you're staying for the night that is. I'll put you both down then. :D :D

·
FLOWER POWERED!
856 Posts
Wylie,
I'm disappointed, you know Daisy and I wouldn't miss this for the world and you haven't put us down yet :( Just cos my computer has been on the blink doesn't mean I've left the planet :mad:

Love you really
Emz & Daisy :yone:

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.