MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, new to the group and just wanted to check something

I’ve gone ahead with a finance proposal for MINI for a brand new Countryman 0% finance, 4 years of £315 monthly payments, £3000 deposit with £2500 dealer discount

I’m worrying that it won’t be accepted after they asked to see my bank statements to check affordability, I earn £1200 a month but have a £150 arranged overdraft that I use sometimes purely due to putting 40-50% of my wages away into my savings every month so it looks bad but I’ve plenty money to pay for the car.
How likely does it sound that they’ll come back and say all is okay?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I know it’s been a few months, just wondering how you got on and if you were approved? I’m in a similar position right now

Hi guys, new to the group and just wanted to check something

I’ve gone ahead with a finance proposal for MINI for a brand new Countryman 0% finance, 4 years of £315 monthly payments, £3000 deposit with £2500 dealer discount

I’m worrying that it won’t be accepted after they asked to see my bank statements to check affordability, I earn £1200 a month but have a £150 arranged overdraft that I use sometimes purely due to putting 40-50% of my wages away into my savings every month so it looks bad but I’ve plenty money to pay for the car.
How likely does it sound that they’ll come back and say all is okay?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am also interested in this issue, but probably there are no financial experts here.. So during the search, I found a great financial blog where you can get advice from a financial advisor and learn a lot of quality information about financial and retirement planning. They also provide quality assistance to those who don't understand such issues. If you know anything about them, please share your experience. But I'm going to send them an email, so soon I'll be able to make up my mind about this company and write a review if any of you are interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts