MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Anyone know whether any dealers actually have a Countryman to have a look at yet please?;)
No they don't...There was a special 'sneak peek' last week in my local Scotthall in Watford which I signed up for, but then managed to show up a day late...D'OH! My brother-in-law saw a mock-up of one in the Westfield Centre in London, so maybe there are more about...

·
Registered
57 Posts
We were invited to the peek at Scotthalls too but couldnt get down there!:(

When is the actual release date? Really can't wait to see it in the flesh!

Going to save up for one-hopefully to get an auto diesel model ex-demonstrator if possible!

It's either that or a scirocco!!!!

Wish Mini would hurry up and at least release some proper details etc as I have no patience!!!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I'm also interested in towing capacity... anyone with any thoughts?
From the little maple leaf flag above the post, I'm guessing zoebis is in Canada - in which case any British towing capacity is not relevant.

Towing practices, speeds and trailer loading habits are very different between Europe and North America and capacities from one continent should not be used on the other.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
10 Participants
dlpruk
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing