MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just purchased a 2013 Coupe S JCW and cannot wait to get delivery next week. It is Spicy Orange with black interior. From the photos the center dash is white,like the coupe S not greyish like the other 2013 JCW's I am seeing on line. Can anyone let me know if there were 2 versions of the center dash offered? It has a clean carfax and was sold on 6/20/13 by BMW of Sterling in VA. Merry Xmas to you all, Kind Regards, Brandon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Brandon,
Are you referring to the bezels around the speedo etc..? If this is what you mean by "center dash" the answer is...Mini did not offer this accent in white, only silver or black. We own a 2013 JCW R59 and have seen lots of Mini interiors...never saw white bezels. You also mentioned your car as an "S JCW". This tells me it is an "S" with a JCW appearance package as opposed to a full factory JCW which is a completely different animal under the skin. Which did you buy? If you reply with the VIN I can tell you. Either way, best of luck to you with your new Coupe!
Rich (Atlanta, GA)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jeff, I think you are correct as mine is maybe an S with an JCW appearance package. It was sold to me as a S. I have the JCW Rims, big red brake calipers, door sills logo with JCW, side and rear body kit (different to S) etc.Comparing photos of JCW coupe to mine, from the outside appearance I cannot tell the difference. I drove a S for 2 weeks just before I purchased mine and mine is much faster. Just for interest, If mine is a S with the JCW appearance package would you know what would it have cost to update? Also, mine has silver bezels,not white. Do you suggest upgrading the air filter and or chip tuning kit etc? In any event, I am so happy with how it runs and my color is spicy orange that looks so cool. My VIN is WMWSX3C50DT772500 Thanks again for all your help!! Cheers, Brandon

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jeff, I am in Delray Beach, Florida, do you mind sending your mobile number so I can text you photos and call to discuss. Thanks, Brandon

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Brandon,
Are you referring to the bezels around the speedo etc..? If this is what you mean by "center dash" the answer is...Mini did not offer this accent in white, only silver or black. We own a 2013 JCW R59 and have seen lots of Mini interiors...never saw white bezels. You also mentioned your car as an "S JCW". This tells me it is an "S" with a JCW appearance package as opposed to a full factory JCW which is a completely different animal under the skin. Which did you buy? If you reply with the VIN I can tell you. Either way, best of luck to you with your new Coupe!
Rich (Atlanta, GA)
Thanks Jeff, I think you are correct as mine is maybe an S with an JCW appearance package. It was sold to me as a S. I have the JCW Rims, big red brake calipers, door sills logo with JCW, side and rear body kit (different to S) etc.Comparing photos of JCW coupe to mine, from the outside appearance I cannot tell the difference. I drove a S for 2 weeks just before I purchased mine and mine is much faster. Just for interest, If mine is a S with the JCW appearance package would you know what would it have cost to update? Also, mine has silver bezels,not white. Do you suggest upgrading the air filter and or chip tuning kit etc? In any event, I am so happy with how it runs and my color is spicy orange that looks so cool. My VIN is WMWSX3C50DT772500 Thanks again for all your help!! Cheers, Brandon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts