MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
If you read the report it says its an illustration. Actual photos are in the report.
...and sadly, the actual photos look just like a Clubman! If there was a real prospect of a proper 4-door MINI SAV, then I may well be tempted. But if it's just going to be a 4wd variant of the Clubman body, then my chequebook stays firmly at home.....

Ian

·
PowerSteeringPumpActivist
8,410 Posts
...and sadly, the actual photos look just like a Clubman! If there was a real prospect of a proper 4-door MINI SAV, then I may well be tempted. But if it's just going to be a 4wd variant of the Clubman body, then my chequebook stays firmly at home.....

Ian
But doesn't the text say that it's expected to be a 4-door version by launch time? Using the existing 3-door Clubman body is just for sorting out the drive and mechanics, etc...

Come on, show a little hope and optimism! :p

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
But doesn't the text say that it's expected to be a 4-door version by launch time? Using the existing 3-door Clubman body is just for sorting out the drive and mechanics, etc...

Come on, show a little hope and optimism! :p
All I have right now is impatience! I want my new Cabrio so bad, but this time next year I'll probably still be driving MINERVA........

·
PowerSteeringPumpActivist
8,410 Posts
The grill makes it look a little bit like it's been caught mid-yawn... :p

But apart from that, not a bad-looking beast. :)

Thanks for the pic.

All the best,
Andrew.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Why do they determined to ruin their brand? The normal Mini's are fine. If it's not broken don't fix it...

Having said that, people are buying the Clubman, so I assume they think they're doing the right thing.

·
MINI defector
13,698 Posts
I would hope that has rear doors on both sides, it certainly looks big enough too.

I suspect it's an "autoexpress" photoshop special and not a good one at that.

1 - 20 of 242 Posts