MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Detailer
16 Posts
Hi Guys

Had a customers gorgeous mini2 in for a correction detail so thought id register for the site and pop up a few pictures of the process :)

Anyway, here are a few piccies :)
2008 Mini Cooper

Menzerna 3.02 (spot of fastcut+)
Menzerna 106 FF
Zaino Z5
Dodo Banana Armour
Dodo Supernatural v2
Zaino Z8

Just a few quick pictures outside as it was raining

Thanks for looking
Ryan

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Hi Ryan,

I have removed the links from your post - as they were linking to an external commercial site ;)

MINI2 is paid for by a group of site sponsors (check out the directory above) - commercial posting is not allowed without first becoming a site sponsor.

For more information and posting guidelines, please see the FAQ.

Reagrds,

Jon

·
Crakle and pop!!
438 Posts
Hi Ryan finally a detailing world guy on mini2, my fav 2 sites lol. Nice work there on a nice car, have you done any more minis?

·
Registered
241 Posts
You left some swirls on the passenger side door handle (second last photo) :wink:

Looks great, interested in why you used Dodo Banana Armour and Supernatural, where they applied to different parts of the car? or one ontop of the other?

·
Detailer
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Ryan finally a detailing world guy on mini2, my fav 2 sites lol. Nice work there on a nice car, have you done any more minis?
HI Adams!! yeah, did see to many "detailers" on here so though id get onboard! lol

really is a great site....
Done 4 other mini's, 2 cooper s a diesel and a one. really smart little cars

My wife is busting me to buy her one now lol

·
Detailer
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Ryan,

I have removed the links from your post - as they were linking to an external commercial site ;)

MINI2 is paid for by a group of site sponsors (check out the directory above) - commercial posting is not allowed without first becoming a site sponsor.

For more information and posting guidelines, please see the FAQ.

Reagrds,

Jon
Sorry Jon, my bad!
Thanks for the edit, wont happen again chum :wink:

Ill get signed up asap aswell, superb site

·
Detailer
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You left some swirls on the passenger side door handle (second last photo) :wink:

Looks great, interested in why you used Dodo Banana Armour and Supernatural, where they applied to different parts of the car? or one ontop of the other?
Jes, my numberplate edit went wrong lol

SN is made to be layered. I applied a coat of Banana Armour for its duribility and then SNv2 about an hour apart then a second coat of SNv2 after 1 hour again. TBH, probably could have left out the BA as Snv2 is brilliant in its own right.

·
Registered
241 Posts
SN is made to be layered. I applied a coat of Banana Armour for its duribility and then SNv2 about an hour apart then a second coat of SNv2 after 1 hour again. TBH, probably could have left out the BA as Snv2 is brilliant in its own right.
Cool, I thought that might be the case. I used Lime Prime with two coats of Supernatural v2 :smile:
http://www.mini2.com/forum/3535687-post624.html

I have Lime Prime Lite but I've not tried it yet.

·
Crakle and pop!!
438 Posts
They are really satisiying to clean i think minis, love doing my astro black however it needs sorting out with a g220. Going to have to purchase one :)

·
t o t a l m i n i . c o m
2,758 Posts
hey ryan!

thats a great job that you done on Gavs mini! looks fab! ;)

I will have to pop round some time as i have a few swirls and my pillars are quite bad from the previous owner (and the fact that they are 6 years old too!!)

Deano;)

·
Detailer
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey ryan!

thats a great job that you done on Gavs mini! looks fab! ;)

I will have to pop round some time as i have a few swirls and my pillars are quite bad from the previous owner (and the fact that they are 6 years old too!!)

Deano;)
No bother at all dean! I think you know were the house is lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts