MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone e-mailled MINI regarding their build "quality" or any other issues?

On their website there is a [email protected] e-mail address which I was gonna use, but if someone has a more specific address or name within MINI then I might use that instead!

My last Cooper wasn't exactly perfect, but after 42,000 miles in 2 years, it had less rattles than this 4 week old one! My dealer has already found 3 screws which were left in the floor area and were sliding from side to side at corners and roundabouts - and there are still more objects sliding about somewhere but he has yet to find them....

That, coupled with a dash which doesn't seem to fit properly and therefore squeaks and rattles, and front door speakers which rattle, is driving me crazy!! :mad:

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
I think I emailed this address once-Did not recieve a Reply from them but apparantly they contacted my dealer directly?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I never received a reply - despite it saying on www.mini.co.uk that they would reply within 2 days!

I did however receive a phonecall, well a message left on my voicemail - they called my mobile while I was at work even though my e-mail contained my work number...

I have e-mailled them again tonight so will await a response in whatever form it may take! My car was back at the dealers today and they found another 20-25 screws in a piece of boxsection in the floor.

Quite what 30 screws were doing sliding around my floor I am not sure, but I have asked for an explanation - and would also be happier if they could prove these screws weren't actually meant to be holding somthing vital onto the car! :confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.