MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

I was wondering if someone could recommend what extras/options i should look for in a mini? so far i think i will get the pepper pack, chrome interior and exterior? what have you guys got that you would recommend?

thanks! :D

·
Miss Independent
791 Posts
Deffo Salt Pack at minimum. A/c or sunroof is a must.

Apart from that if theres something that your car hasnt got, it can soon be added

·
Registered
991 Posts
Agreed with all that's written so far, plus alloy wheels (does a Mini One Salt still come with steel ones by default?) and the option I regret not getting is the multi-function steering wheel.

Are you trying to choose options on a brand new MINI or deciding which options you'd prefer to find on a used one? If the latter (or you're looking at a convertible, which is still first generation), bear in mind that first generation and second generation options are different.

Oli

·
R.I.P MINI2
17,651 Posts
Are you looking for the options that help the car retain the most value, or the ones that people generally think are 'essential'?

If it's the former then PEPPER Pack and Air Conditioning are pretty much the only things that make any difference. If it's the latter, you'll get about a million* different responses as everyone has different views/priorities.

If I was buying a 1st Gen One I'd go for:

PEPPER Pack
Air Conditioning
16" Alloy Wheels
Front Sports Seats
Body-Coloured Door Mirrors
MFSW

* Only an estimate. Actual number of responses may vary.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Scrogg
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing