MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, guys.

I went to view a Mini One Convertible today and I am waiting for a decision on the Finance... Realistically how difficult is it to get finance through Mini in the UK?

I'm 22, I earn 17k p/a and I have a 'excellent' credit score according to Experian. The only thing I have in my name is a Credit Card which the payments are up to date on (have missed 2 previously).

The deal was £300 deposit, Gap Insurance and Minor Damage Repairs for £198 pcm.

Extremely worried I won't get accepted so just wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation or knows how hard/easy it is to get approved?

Thanks.
Toni. ::smile::

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you've got a good credit rating that'll be a big help. Missing the odd month or two isn't ideal but it'll have been taken into account on your overall credit rating anyway.

Your salary is fine on the basis of making payments of £200 a month. On that salary you can probably get finance on £300 a month in terms of affordability checks.

The other things they'll look at are employment history, so if you've got 3 years of it I'll say it's nailed on you'll be accepted!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
A1ex
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing