MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was driving through Brighton / Hove today & noticed a MCC parked at the side of the road - it was painted with one of the new flip colours (think it was either Python (turquoise/blue/violet) or Vulcano (gold/copper/red) - can't remember) - it was a 54 reg & looked amazing :cool: . If this is yours, or you know who's it is, please post some pics! ;)

Cheers

·
Jo-Man & White Dolphin
205 Posts
e180881 said:
Was driving through Brighton / Hove today & noticed a MCC parked at the side of the road - it was painted with one of the new flip colours (think it was either Python (turquoise/blue/violet) or Vulcano (gold/copper/red) - can't remember) - it was a 54 reg & looked amazing :cool: . If this is yours, or you know who's it is, please post some pics! ;)

Cheers

NOT ME.... but i know what u r talking about..... i think.... just THINK.....(sorry to the owner if i am wrong).....
i know who..... saw the car since summer.... at shoreham M&S, **** road.... so on... a few time!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.