MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're pleased to announce the availability of MINI Petrol Additive and MINI Diesel Additive products. Inserted into the fuel tank, these additives work to clean away deposits which build up on various vehicle parts including fuel injectors, intake valves and within combustion chambers.

Especially developed for MINI in cooperation with leading manufacturers
The only fuel additive technology approved by MINI headquarters Intensively tested for no harm and material compatibility issues Performance proven on all available engine technologies. From carburetor to fuel injection, from port fuel injection to direct injection and even formula 1 engines.
Maintains the new condition of the engine over a long time
Contains the most effective detergent technology worldwide (Kerocom PIBA 03)
Lowest possible fuel consumption and emissions due

These 100ml/90ml bottles treat 1 tank & would normally retail at £12.95 each
MINI2 members can purchase these for £6.50 inc VAT/delivery
To order, just give us a call & we can take your address / card details over the phone.
Please ensure you tell us this is a member discount

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi – is there a recommended usage requirement to keep the engine internals in good condition?
I looked into this alot when they were first released. The official statement was that they couldn't give a suggested usage because of the variations between cars of different age/condition/fuel quality etc..
On the other hand we agreed that a treatment every 5,000-10,000 miles would suffice depending obviously on how the car is driven & fuel used. Our customers have taken to doing the first dose in 2 tankfulls i.e. 1 treatment to a full thank followed by a treatment in the following tankfull.
I hope that's of some help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts