MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Howler
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here I have the very reluctant sale borne by family pier pressure of my Mini Cooper GP2 number 0078 of 2000 cars made worldwide and only 200 in the UK, this being one of the lowest numbers to enter the country. It has just recently cleared the 30,000 miles marker and will not gain much more.
Comes with full main dealer service history.
The GP2 Standard Spec Includes: Thunder Grey Metallic Paintwork, Roof In Silver, Red Mirror Caps, Recaro Heated Sports Seats, Leather Dashboard With Red Stitching, Handsfree Bluetooth, DAB Radio, Black Headlights, Lights Package, Bi Xenon Headlights, JCW Aero Kit, Auto Climate control, Dynamic Stability Control, Radio MINI Boost CD, Interior Trims In Piano Black, Sport Button, Dynamic Traction Control, Bilstein GP Specific Suspension.

Additions / Upgrades
The seats have been professionally covered in bespoke full leather, colour matched to the interior and dash right down to the red stitching and GP logo. This is also matched by an accompanying rear boot bar leather cover.
This car comes with a rear protective boot liner cover specially made for the car by custom covers which has ensured the boot remained immaculate.
Various carbon fibres trims have been added to enhance the appearance including the stearing wheel, door trims and rear boot sill.
A 2" 'beesting' aerial has been fitted however the original is still with the car.
Otherwise I have tried to keep it as stock as possible.
Vehicle has never been tracked which in itself is very rare for these vehicles.

This vehicle has been driven mainly on weekends hence the low mileage and has been extremely well looked after hence the desire for it to go to the right home, so please serious inquiries only.
The vehicle currently holds a private registration which will not be offered with the car but it will be changed over soon.
If serious about buying then a test drive can be arranged.
Smoke free, Pet free, Full service history, Just been MOT'd (2nd February 2019) with zero advisories.

Price £19,250 ono

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts