MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
im not bored with my mini, but feel i want a bit of a change and want to jazz it up a bit...
iv already added loadsa bits to it, but just wondered if anyone else has added any graphics, sticker designs, to the roof or anywhere else on their mini, and if anyone else has any ideas what i could do?? any pictures of other designs.... :D
Cheers Lewis

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i like those off centre stripes, will probs go for them if i cant come up with anything else!
got a graphics guy at work that can make me anything for literally nothing lol....jst need the designs!!
lewis

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
When I played with the idea of stripes I cut strips of fabric in different widths and laid them on the car in different positions and distances away from each other and decided on my widths and positions that way. I just told my local graphic guy what to do at the time. I had to make sure they were just right on the boot. They looked the business and haven't seen another around here like it since. All about individuality! I've got rid of it since then and hope the new driver loves it as much as I did! Now I've got the Checkmate bonnet stripe on mine current MCS.

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
I put some stickers on the A pillars to advertise the MINI2 Charity Ball last May (just simple text, but looked very effective) - am hoping maybe do the same for MINI United. I also suggested to the MINI marketing folks for Belgoum/Luxembourg, but nothing so far.....

The MINI A pillar seems to be bigger than most cars, and as it's a plastic cover, it seems ideal for stickers - yet I have seen so very few people use them like this.

Another opportunity for the Pirate? ;)

Ian

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts