MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
oooh ... pagers!
7,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of anywhere between Manchester and north Yorkshire where mini's are on the hire menu?

I'm looking to rent one for a week or two in july, but can't seem to find any places with minis?

(Not sure which forum this belongs in .... so i'm sticking it in general)

thanks, dk

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Does anyone know of anywhere between Manchester and north Yorkshire where mini's are on the hire menu?

I'm looking to rent one for a week or two in july, but can't seem to find any places with minis?

(Not sure which forum this belongs in .... so i'm sticking it in general)

thanks, dk
I know that BMW dealers hire out BMWs, (I assume that they come from the main centre to that area) so I assume that they would hire MINIs out too!:)

·
Registered
541 Posts
I'm not sure how it compare with other places but there is
Mini hire | Executive Car Hire - Guy Salmon
There are offices in Manchester, Leeds (I think) and they do stuff with airports (forgive me, i am not too clued up about the correct terms for car hire :D)
Some dealers do it too but you probably already know this! Hope I have been of some help. :)

·
50 PMs no sig group
22,285 Posts
I'm not sure how it compare with other places but there is
Mini hire | Executive Car Hire - Guy Salmon
There are offices in Manchester, Leeds (I think) and they do stuff with airports (forgive me, i am not too clued up about the correct terms for car hire :D)
Some dealers do it too but you probably already know this! Hope I have been of some help. :)
I've used these people several times. Including a pick-up and drop-off at Manchester airport ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts