MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all fellow U.S. MINI geeks: Just spoke with my MINI rep at MINI of Peabody and got the following information.
A MINI will be at MINI of Peabody tomorrow (Thurs. 1/24)
"in the afternoon". No set time as a rep is driving it up from New Jersey. It will only be there on Thursday afternoon.

·
Sham's apprentice
721 Posts
I wonder if it will be the same solid Silver Cooper (and driver) that got a ticket for a carpool lane violation in Fairfax County VA last week?

Ask him:D

·
Loves MINI2
855 Posts
Fort Lauderdale

I emailed my dealer regarding getting a MINI to test drive for a day. Since I have heard other states getting a shot at it why can't I? Here is what she said...

" We won’t have a MINI to drive, there is one visiting today with the regional rep from MINI, but it is a pre-production, test and training vehicle. We aren’t able to drive it, just sit and play, like the auto show. When our DEMO’s arrive, I will let you know. "

Okay how unfair is that? I want to DRIVE one :rolleyes:

·
Registered
52 Posts
MINI in Peabody,MA moved to Friday

Cape Cod MINI said:
...A MINI will be at MINI of Peabody tomorrow (Thurs. 1/24)
Just a CORRECTION for anybody interested, I just got word from the manager, the MINI won't be there until FRIDAY afternoon.

I'll be the camera-wielding zealot in the black MINI baseball cap. See ya there.

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, just got the same email. They goofed, it'll be there Friday afternoon, unless of course it pulls to the left and ends up in Vermont!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts