MINI Cooper Forum banner

What do you think of the MINI in the media plan?

• Awesome - I'm all for it! :D

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Not taking part, but it'll be interesting to see how it ends. :)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don't understand. :confused:

• Not interested, but good luck. :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is stupid. :hmph: Haven't you got anything better to do? :rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
PowerSteeringPumpActivist
8,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you ever see an interesting title in the "E-mailed Stories" tab of the BBC News toplist, only to click on it to find out it's a story from a few years ago?

I propose an experiment to see how many e-mails it takes to make it onto the toplist. ;) And here's just the story to do it:

I've e-mailed it to myself between 3 e-mail accounts... so that's 6 mailings to get us started (don't do duplicates from the same address to the same address ;)). As of yet, the story is still not in the e-mailed toplist, so if you feel like taking part, list how many times you've e-mailed it to yourself (or your friends on here) and then report back here as soon as you see it there. That'll give us a pretty good idea as to how many e-mails it takes me make it onto the toplist and thus, we'll know how many people it takes to drudge up those old stories from all those years ago. :D

Oh, and I thought I'd also add a poll to get some feedback on the overall plan. :nice:

Meanwhile, the general public will be wondering why the sudden historical interest in BMW's MINI production increase in 2003. :p :p :p

All the best,
Andrew.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts