MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Event organiser, NMCS
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very interested in getting hold of a small lapel pin in good quality in the shape of the MINI logo. The size should be not more than approx 2-2,5 cm (lengt of the wings) - I have seen only one of these and it was on the jacket of a MINI sales rep.
I asked where to get it, and he said that it was in the launch of the MINI in 2000/2001 that all the reps got one.

It is the exact MINI logo with correct colours (silver and black) - the old Mini logo was silver and green, if I am not mistaken.

Have you got one, or do you know where to get hold of one (yes I have tried ebay, no luck) please let me know :cool:

·
Event organiser, NMCS
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Wiz, this is a must have for me - to all my fellow MINIfriends out there - please do not bid on this one - I really need it :D

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
I've got one..... I can't remember though if I pinned it to QQJs hat or not.... I seem to remember doing so at some point :confused:

·
Event organiser, NMCS
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Minicabrio, do you mean that you´ve got one for sale, or did you just felt like bragging ;)

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Nope... just exercising my bragging rights :p Although if the price is right ;)

I didn't realise they were that sought after! :eek:

·
Event organiser, NMCS
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yaay, I got it :cool:
Thanks wiz for putting up the link to me, and to minicabrio I would like to say: I have got one too :p :biggrin:

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
That´s good 118 - now there´s three of us :D
Actually, if I had seen this thread sooner, I could have helped you out Fredrik!

I had several, and have even turned a pair into cuff-links (last worn at the MINI2 Charity Ball!) :D

Glad you got one though......

Ian

·
Event organiser, NMCS
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Ian, I am glad for the offer. I have paid for the MINI pin but not received it yet.
IF it should get lost in the post, I will send you a PM later this week ;)

·
Event organiser, NMCS
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Received it today, it was in excellent shape :cool:

Thanks again wiz for posting the link so I could get hold of one MINI-pin, been looking for it for some time now :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts