MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Happy Trudger
2,079 Posts
bacchus2678 said:
I'm looking to get a MCS soon and I would like to mod it from the start. Does anyone have the Mini-Madness stage 3... or know anything about it? And is it worth the price.

http://www.mini-madness.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=91

Thanks
-Jason
Jason, I have the stage 3, plus the intake manifold and the water-to-air intercooler. I've been very satisfied. That is my car featured on the web site. The one that won One Lap. I dynoed over 213 at the wheels (hot 98 - dry 18% day put me over 220). Using a 15% loss that comes out to about 255bhp. 36,000 miles an the car and my Madness equipment still running strong.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

NearlyNN said:
Jason, I have the stage 3, plus the intake manifold and the water-to-air intercooler. I've been very satisfied. That is my car featured on the web site. The one that won One Lap. I dynoed over 213 at the wheels (hot 98 - dry 18% day put me over 220). Using a 15% loss that comes out to about 255bhp. 36,000 miles an the car and my Madness equipment still running strong.
Hey thanks for the info :)... I talked to George today and he told me about you. I love the fact that you put that many miles on there stuff, i'm pretty sure that I will choose them over Mini Mania.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts