MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
...for now we drift!
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Hi,
This one is a bit later than it should be but just to let you all know about Mini Mania 2008. Sunday 13th July [email protected]. The venue is NOW USHAW COLLEGE, DURHAM. The North East Mini Club would love for you to come join us for our annual big bash. This year we are back with a new bigger venue (and its closer to the A1!).
:cool: Last year the weather was awesome so hopefully this year being inland it will be even better :cool:

Please see the MM08 page Mini Mania 2008 for further information and location map to find your way. :D

PLEASE NOTE THE VENUE FOR THE EVENT HAS CHANGED TO USHAW COLLEGE!

Hope to see you there.

Vigilante :D

·
...for now we drift!
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gary's Borgaz are the shizzle fo sizzle :D nice one alex, I know a few people are goin on Nicky's run in the afternoon. I would join you but i have to hang around as its my PA system they are using...last years was a tad quiet so i'm fetching along an 800w system for Allan to shout through :D. anyone for guitar hero impressions?? ;)

·
Registered
812 Posts
Gary's Borgaz are the shizzle fo sizzle :D nice one alex, I know a few people are goin on Nicky's run in the afternoon. I would join you but i have to hang around as its my PA system they are using...last years was a tad quiet so i'm fetching along an 800w system for Allan to shout through :D. anyone for guitar hero impressions?? ;)
Oh Lord not alan let loose with 800watts...:biggrin:

·
Registered
812 Posts
I have just done a recce down to the collage what a back drop!! that's going to be one good day..:biggrin: the forcast 19 degrees..;) going to take my GP but i have int cleaned it...:eek: shes so dirty...:aargh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts