MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jodrell Bank :confused:

Great part of the world... Fantastic roads and a good car park for us to meet, cheap and interesting:rolleyes: for an hour or two. We could combine with a treasure hunt:)

Next idea please :D

·
Registered
153 Posts
Good idea Applejack!

We really liked your idea of a treasure hunt like the Yorkshire meet did but around North Cheshire when we were talking to you at the meet! :D

Would you like to organise such an event Applejack or would you like help from some of the others? :confused:

We think if we were able to have a meet during the day on a Sunday, it might be nice to do the treasure hunt and finish up at a pub for a traditional Sunday roast? :p

We know we'd need to book this bit of it, but if those that are interested actually post in this thread then we can book a pub in advance (hint hint everyone! ;) )

Treasure hunt and traditional sunday roast sound good to anyone? Any different ideas or additions to this one? :confused:

Vikkie & Dave xxxx

Next...................

·
M2 Bapmaster
3,138 Posts
***QUOTE***We know we'd need to book this bit of it, but if those that are interested actually post in this thread then we can book a pub in advance (hint hint everyone!:) )

As I have been formally told off for not responding to things here is my response........

Please count me in for the next meet unless informed otherwise:D :D :D

P.s thanks to everyone for a great night

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
how about...

Camelot...
Blackpool Pleasure Beach...
Granada Studios Tour...
This one probably a bit too far for a day... Cars The Stars Museum at Keswick...
Karting (lots of places)...

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
Dinner and Dance!

I know this will be expensive as most people would need to stay the night.

However, I do love the idea of putting on our finest, sit down for a meal, to be followed by a good twirl on the dance floor! How about a firework finale???

Start saving now!!! :D :D :D

Next......

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
Any further ideas?
or do you want to open a poll and see which of the suggestions gets most votes?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts