Elephant & Castle Pub & Restaurant
Holiday Inn of Springfield
304 Route 22 West
Springfield, New Jersey 07081
Ph: (973) 921-0202

http://www.elephantcastle.com/index.cfm?pg=49,8,4#ecusa

This posted by Debbie Franks on NAM and and MINI2/Mid-Atlantic:

"Here's the scoop on the Christmas party!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will be posting the menu and better specifics on the club website once I get it all typed up but, for now, here goes.
The date is Sunday, December 12th, 2004 at 3PM. The party will be at the "Elephant and Castle" pub in on Route 22W in Springfield, NJ. We have a fixed price menu but it will be a "pay as you go" event. RSVPs are to go directly to the restaurant. You MUST mention the MINI club in order to be counted for the event. I have reserved a room that will hold up to 25 people however, we have the option to upgrade to a bigger room if the group gets larger than that. Also, we will have our own MINI parking. Rich and I are working out "holiday" stuff as well.
Debbie Franks"

http://clubs.hemmings.com/miniownersofnj

·
Premium Member
7,989 Posts
Recommend posting an announcement & link to this thread on the New England Roll Call thread; as a number of the NYMINI visitors have commented, MINI2 is big - even the New England Regional is big.
The idea of the Roll Call thread is for everyone to say "hi" there, then any other message posted there will alert them - helps people to not miss interesting new threads ...

By the way, your hemmings link is broken.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dress your MINI/Mini for the Holiday Party!!

Spoke with Debbie Franks today and there will be a "Dress the
MINIs/Minis" contest! The winners are to be voted on by the
participants and party attendees. Get your MINI dressed for the holidays!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many thanks to Rich and Debbie Franks for hosting this party! Had a great time, good food and great company! :D

Had a chance to meet DreamingTwig, heyduard, paulgraz, nancygraz and nicolegraz. It was a pleasure!

Twig, you slipped out the way you came in, through the back door! Didn't get a chance to say "bye".

Some of the usual suspects, me (of course), Jerseygirl, IanF, oilman930, MiniMight and his wife, several couples who owned classic Minis. Can't even remember everyone's names! Had a fabulous time, everyone went home with goodies for their MINI! :p

Happy Holidays! :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Agreed!, tontobird! It was a pleasure meeting everyone.

Highlights were paulgraz and Jerseygirl winning the "Dress the MINI/Mini" Contest. They each won a MINI Dog plushie. There was a raffle for three throw blankets made by a local MINI owner.

A good time was had by all.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Here! Here! We had a blast and the fish 'n' chips were good to boot. Always nice to put faces to at least a couple more names on the boards. :cool: Thanks to Debbie and Rich for yet another great gathering.

Now if we can just get all those MINIs that came to the dinner to come to Ocktcooperfest next fall... :D

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
Did Michelle represent and out eat you all?;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.