MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selfridges in London has the Moet & Chandon gold MINI on its ground floor now - very trick roof colour (supposed to look like the gold top of a champagne bottle), gold body, wheels, and sparkly bits, plus proper leather seats piped in gold (I think - hard to see through tinted windows) - has a fridge in the boot containing mini Moet & Chandon bottles which can be accessed from the back seat - apparently used to chauffeur models around during London fashion week.

Sorry no pics, as I didn't have a camera with me when I saw it.

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
There should be some form of punishment for you for leading us on with great information and NO PICTURES!:mad:
Would love to see that car:)
Sounds really cool:cool:
I wonder if they have any job openings for drivers to tool the lovely models around?:D

·
Blast from the past !
1,309 Posts
cmt said:

Forget that, go and buy one of these -> http://www.gizmos-uk.com/Lespion.htm very cool every MINI owner should have one :D
Yes not strictly kosher this one - The box of matchers refereed to is more the Swan Vesta size than what we normally think of as a box of matches - Overall it's only 1cm smaller all round than a Canon IXUS which has far superior quality and functionality

Well spotted though cmt and definitely better than nothing when faced with a Moet MINI

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
I saw that car last week parked up. Don't worry about any pictures it looks terrible ! I mean even the chrome has been covered in gold !
YUK !!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts