MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone happen to see the Monster Garage program on Discovery channel last night !

The team got an innocent Cr/W Cooper , cut most of the floor out of it an turned it into a snow mobile . I must admit , it was a little difficult to watch as the team ripped the poor thing to bits !

Unfortunately i didnt get to see the end of the program as i was running late for a dinner with friends ! Did any get to see the end product ?

·
Whatev.
2,878 Posts
We happened to be sharing a pizza with Karen and Stu last night when it came on. Was most disturbing to watch what they did to that poor car!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ironically enough , a mate of mine who has a Cooper called over to my place whilst i was getting ready to go out last night - was flicking channels and first saw the program !

It must have been a sixth sense - knowing that one of our OWN was about to be brutalised ! ! ! !

Thankfully it wasnt an "s" !

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
IT is in the back cover of last GOMINI magazine I think...

PS with really shite flames on the side??

Todd

·
I love Lamp
339 Posts
Red&blackS said:
IT is in the back cover of last GOMINI magazine I think...

PS with really shite flames on the side??

Todd
Whoa there.....easy ont he flames...i like em :D

I thought it was a pretty massive engineering feat to get that thing running, and they sure worked their fingers to the bone.

In the end it did not look to be that fast on the snow.....but I was still impressed

Josh :green:

·
Registered
83 Posts
*cries out loud

i first saw that on 'Go Mini' magazine as a preview for next issue. i was shocked to hear about it. And now that i found out it was brand new as well....why!....why!!!!..... they could of got a second hand one and keep the waiting list from manufacturers a bit shorter!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts