MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this and all the parts to retrofit sat nav into my Mini, but never got around to it and I no longer have the car.

So, up for grabs is a second hand head unit for cars, plus the following brand new BMW parts I purchased:

GPS Antenna (65 20 9 122 100)
Cable set (61 11 9 208 346)
Antenna cable (61 11 9 272 651)
Bracket (65 20 2 756 583)
USB port (84 10 9 230 248)

If like me, you want to do a project to upgrade from Visual Boost to nav, now's your chance. I'll I close the knowledge base articles for the CHAMP (central head unit and multimedia platform) and installing the GPS aerial.

Or maybe your original head unit is knackered and need a new one.

All this kit is sat in my garage unused, so all reasonable offers considered.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hiya, I've got a 65 plate Mini Roadster with Visual Boost. I've read the previous threads. Can anybody advise if upgrading to the Nav is definitely possible and which components I need. Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hiya, I've got a 65 plate Mini Roadster with Visual Boost. I've read the previous threads. Can anybody advise if upgrading to the Nav is definitely possible and which components I need. Thanks
Hi, upgrading is definitely possible And I actually had the same car as you. I have all the parts and the instructions The one bit you need is the FSC code which activates the head unit for your car and tells the ECU that your car now has nav.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts