MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One pic of a great meeting the last week-end. 26 new beetle (6 english new bee) et one mini (my mini)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Nice MINI

Thanks for posting the photo of your car and welcome to the best MINI forum around!

Even though your MINI is far outnumbered, it is the best looking car in the picture. I think Liquid Yellow/White Roof is the only color combination that shows well in both daylight and nighttime lighting conditions.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
All those Beetles must be a hair dressers dream :D :D :D :D :D

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
one Beauty and twenty six Beasts!
How could anyone get behind the wheel of those Beetle's without wearing a disguise?
Your MINI looks awesome!;)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Mini rules !

Great pic...Mini blows away the pseudo-bug :) :)

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Is it me or does the Bettle have loads of body roll :confused: :confused: :eek:

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
Where were the other Parisian MINIs? I saw 3 to 4 in Paris the weekend before last :(

The MINI looked great by the way - beats the new Beetles any time ;)

arno, we shall look after you when you come over to UK for MINI meets ;) Fancy meeting up outside Paris weekend of 15-17 March? I shall be over in France for a 3-day weekend driving around in my car and a spot of shopping in Calais :D

DK :D

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
dcfkan said:
Where were the other Parisian MINIs? I saw 3 to 4 in Paris the weekend before last :(

The MINI looked great by the way - beats the new Beetles any time ;)

arno, we shall look after you when you come over to UK for MINI meets ;) Fancy meeting up outside Paris weekend of 15-17 March? I shall be over in France for a 3-day weekend driving around in my car and a spot of shopping in Calais :D

DK :D
Look out the French!!!! :D
DK is on her way :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they are not a lot of mini in Paris. But i can meet you with pleasure at Calais !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts