MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Range Rover SDV8!
Range Rover SDV8, Triumph Tiger & Triumph Trophy
5,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know why the supply of MINI news seems to have dried up (last entry 9th of September) ?

Tigger

·
AWOL
14,247 Posts
I doubt that, maybe Pauls been busy with other things, mini2 cant be easy to run, and i'm sure a lot of work is involved !!

·
Registered
22,101 Posts
There hasnt been that much come through from BMW recently (I'm on their mailing list too)

Only real things have been the latest production figures for the whole group, the world record for the amount of people in a MINI and the 500,000th car coming off the production lines.

Most of this was covered by the news hound to one degree or another so I would suggest keeping an eye on that forum.

Paul

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
News hound will generate most of the day to day stuff, bigger features appear in the MINI news , and 1) Paul has been very busy

2) and suffering from flu

3) and there's not really much new to report at the moment

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
There's been a few small things, but as said above the hound in the news forum got most of those.

I have a feature on the MCS Convertible coming up and some more news, but I'm working on a few other things for the site just now....

:D

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I appreciate all the effort you put into this site. Makes the ownership of one of the best cars that little bit more special ;)

At MITP @ silverstone I was staying in a hotel near where you live Paul. I knew I recognised the name of the place Stony Stratford :rolleyes: Never mind I can stalk you next year :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts