MINI Cooper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rules: Members can only win every 3 months. (if you win you must wait 2 months to submit again)

* Members must have at least 2 Pictures of the vehicle to enter
* Member must give some information about the car, ie: year, make, modle, mods...

* Entry starts the first to the 5th of every month and goes until the 15th -17th of the month.
* voting goes from the 15th - 17th to the 29th-30th.

winner receives a button also a site sticker.

Enjoy everyone :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
OK I am confused before we even start the competition. I think you need to be much clearer when launching something like this !!

- Why not have a simple start date of the 1st of every month - or is this because you only work Monday to Friday

- Why does voting have 2 start dates and 2 end dates - or is this because the answer to the above point is you only work Monday to Friday

- What is a site sticker??

- What is a 'button' ??

Who votes?? and what if there is a tie? how do you break the tie - who is the ultimate decison maker?

- results are announce when?

·
Administrator
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Didn't think this would be a confusing topic.. but guess it is....

OK I am confused before we even start the competition. I think you need to be much clearer when launching something like this !!

- Why not have a simple start date of the 1st of every month - or is this because you only work Monday to Friday - I will not be the only person administrating this contest, the dates are subject just incase someone forgets, that is how it runs on a majority of my sites.

- Why does voting have 2 start dates and 2 end dates - or is this because the answer to the above point is you only work Monday to Friday.. It is a date range... just encase someone is not around to change it at midnight on the 15th, it wives us time.

- What is a site sticker?? - a sticker of the site logo, for your car.. or trapper keeper.

- What is a 'button' ?? i attached a picture of the button from another site... it can be customized

Who votes?? and what if there is a tie? how do you break the tie - who is the ultimate decison maker? members submit their car, we make a poll for the submissions and then members vote.. winner is member with highest vote...

- results are announce when? the first 3 days of the month.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.