MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mini one convertible and my daughter is having a baby, being a realistic kind of person I know that some of the child care will become my role. I refuse to sell my car and I've never been a stay at home kind of person. So I'm looking for a buggy from birth that will fit into the boot, HELP!!! I know I may have to drop one of the seats but most people in the baby shops laugh when I tell them my car :( anyone have any thoughts... i think the convertible boot is the tiniest boot in the world to be honest

·
Registered
14 Posts
There's the Quinny Zapp which is from birth as long as you have the Cabriofix/Pebble infant carrier attached to it.
Try the Silver Cross Halo, that folds in the middle (as opposed to an umbrella fold like a stroller), also try the Petite Star Zia which looks just like the Quinny but for around £100 cheaper.
If I can think of any others then I'll add them here :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I used the petite + zara on my mini graphite and it fits very well on the mini tiny boot with extra space for grocery bag. hope that helps!

·
Registered
67 Posts
the new zapp xtra may fit. it lays flat for a newborn and can parent face aswell. you could also try the mamas and papas luna and the mamas and papas aria. bth fold small but not sure if tehy will be small enough. i would suggest you go to a few baby shops and have a try with a few.

congrats on the new grand baby too!:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Has anyone tried the new Quinny Zapp Xtra? Does it fit in the boot? I saw the video and it looks like it can fold to quite a small size...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts