MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon all... I was hoping someone may be able to help me with a small, yet incredibly annoying problem.

I appear to have an electrical problem which effects my power steering, drivers window and airbag light... Its an 2002 "02" plated Mini One.

The airbag light came on about 7-8 months ago, I had the connectors replaced at my local garage but alas, a few weeks later, it came on again. I didnt think much of it mind, as it didnt effect anything. But every now and again, the drivers electric window wont work either... this doesnt happen often, but its annoying none-the-less. Then, more recently, my power steering went! i took it to the garage where I was told it needed new a pump, but then, as if by magic, the steering came back!! so I brought it home to see what would happen and again, a few days later, it went again.

I have come to the conclusion this is MUST be an electrical problem, does anyone have any ideas as to what it could be? im pretty desperate as its currently just sitting outside my house doing nothing!

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts