MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MINI2 Youngster
95 Posts
Hi, I thought I'd start a thread for all those R56 MINI ONE owners out there, to show off our cars and all the changes we have made to them since new / since we got them.

I think the ONE is a little forgotten about sometimes, its just as great as any of the other MINI's in the range and has its own unique appeal.

feel free to include pictures and spec list including any mods.

I will start with my ONE

2008 MINI ONE
Chili Red body with dealer sprayed white roof.
Chequered Roof (black cheques)
White bonnet stripes
Originally 15" rotator spoke alloys, later changed to 18" Replicas.
JCW Chrome side scuttles (changed from originals)
Chrome Line Interior
Rooster Red colourline
Rain sensors and lights on.
Chrome spot lights.
Chrome line exterior.
Fluid silver trim.

Enjoy the pictures :biggrin:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Great looking car!
Love the wheels.
I notice that you dont have the "One" Badge on yours. Once the badge is fitted can it not be removed?
I have ordered my One and should be ready to pick up next week and can hardly wait!

Attachments

·
MINI2 Youngster
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, your car looks great! I was originally going to get silver, not as many of them about! so really nice. Enjoy your new car!

Great looking car!
Love the wheels.
I notice that you dont have the "One" Badge on yours. Once the badge is fitted can it not be removed?
I have ordered my One and should be ready to pick up next week and can hardly wait!

·
Registered
8 Posts
We just bought a Mini One Graphite 2 weeks ago.

I have De-Chromed everything (or I will eventually) I also changed out the old tired bonnet stripe. I want to wrap the roof and spoiler, Get new 17" rims & I think that will do me for mods.

IMG_20191002_132724.jpg IMG_20191012_135531.jpg

I would like to make something like this only in Gloss Black for my car (I work for a Graphics Dept)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts