MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boswell Becomes people carrier and superstar!

A choice came to mind - do we take muppet the mondeo or can we really fit everything in Boswell - well, we proved how versatile he really is with A FAMILY TRIP TO BINGO!!!

Ian and I put Sam (the Big doggy) in to the back of Boswell - this was the first stumbling block? Would Sam cope with the stiffened suspension or would we have problems??

Now imagine this - on the way home from Bingley, we had to fit into the Mini - Sam, Stef, Ian, Stefs mum (Joan) lots of Christmas presents and a takeaway curry! All fit in perfectly well. Mum now would like to purchase one!

Also - Our mini dealership has asked us to help advertise for them and Boswell will be going in the Lancashire Evening Post in Early January!

Remeber - if you want to follow the advertures of bos - Click on the website at http://www.btinternet.com/~stefanie.hanson/mini/boswell.htm

:D

·
Registered
612 Posts
Weird things in a MINI

I managed a step ladder, a broom, two bags of plaster, a wallpaper steamer and two buckets. Oh and me!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and we also got a full weeks shopping in the boot alone on saturday!!!:D

·
Registered
612 Posts
Makes you wonder what on earth that woman with the Yaris from Driven was trying to put in the MINI she had.

·
Registered
92 Posts
It can also fit a bass amp, guitar amp, guitar case, bass case (not a double though) and two people with enough room for a ham sandwich for the trip.

·
Moderator & Sponsor
358 Posts
And Barbie makes 5...

I managed 4 adults, a boot full of Christmas prezzies from Toysrus and an added trolley full of stuff from IKEA..;)

Granted, the IKEA load had to go in with the passengers, but we had great fun doing some space planning and trying to fit a very large framed picture in without completely blocking the rear window. In the end we had to seat the rear passengers, put both front seats forward and pass the picture in from the side..it was then supported on the heads of the rear passengers as it turned out to be the same size as the roof space..;)

You don't half get some strange looks when you're pressed up against the windows..:)

·
Registered
113 Posts
How about a 28" widescreen TV in a very large box.

It fitted very snugly - SIDEWAYS! - on the rear seats (with the seats folded of course!).

Who needs a Volvo?

Dave

·
Registered
26 Posts
baldie said:
How about a 28" widescreen TV in a very large box.

It fitted very snugly - SIDEWAYS! - on the rear seats (with the seats folded of course!).

Who needs a Volvo?

Dave
Most of the population of Berkeley, California.

Skip

1 - 9 of 9 Posts