MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went up to Mini Pirate yesterday afternoon and met Phil - He did a fantastic job fitting JCW Challenge side stripes and racing numbers + extended the factory fit sports stripes over front and rear bumpers.

Not just a nice guys ....His attention to deal is first class. I am delighted with the new look :D:D and will post some pics when the car is all cleaned up at the weekend - Got filthy driving home in torrential rain!

If anyone is wanting graphics done, I can 100% recommend Mini pirate, Phil and his craftsmanship .

Thanks again Phil!

Toby

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Thanks Toby for the kind words.

I got pics but left the camera at the office !!!

Will upload them tomorrow ;)

oh BTW it looks the pups nuts !!!!!

·
Back In A Clubman 23yr On
194 Posts
Stunning.....BUT these pictures have added to my dilemma....exactly what do I ask Phil to apply to my Clubbie on the 30th :confused::confused::confused:

·
Wanted a JCW!!
777 Posts
Looks awesome!! I might have to pay you a visit Phil, whereabouts are you?
Loving the Works plate too!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys for comment sand thanks to Phil for not only doing the great work but posting the pics too! Saved me a job!

Will get some more done follwing a full clean and polish!

Toby

·
Wanted a JCW!!
777 Posts
Black wheels would look nice!! Let me know if you want to "dispose of" your web spokes.

·
clubMINI Master
992 Posts
Gorgeous....was wondering about the white checks on the challenge checks.....not sure against the PW........does look gorgeous though.........

·
Back In A Clubman 23yr On
194 Posts
Gorgeous....was wondering about the white checks on the challenge checks.....not sure against the PW........does look gorgeous though.........
I noticed this......and thought that it was slightly more abvious than on "Brettles" Clubman.

Phil......did you use pepper white vinyl on Brettles or plain white as on Tobes??

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Brett had just black cut vinyl so the PW came thru' the decal whereas Toby had the official Challenge printed stripes - therefore giving the proper look.

@ Troy - we are based just north of Melton Mowbray, so not far from you??

Phil

·
Registered
98 Posts
I got mine booked in with Phil on the 25th, can't wait to make the car look slighty differant, only had it a day aswel lol:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts