MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Is over to the dark side
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black cooper s jcw with a white roof. Looking at buying a set of R90 composite alloys after selling my R95 alloys.

Do you guys think silver or anthracite would look better?

Does anyone have any pics of these wheels in anthracite on a black mini??

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Dawn's car is one of my fav's and I would so love Anthracite R90s on my Park Lane. There was a deal on here somewhere for a brand new set for £1200. Go for it they are lush!

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Get the ones like Dawns!

Oh, Laura - don't get rid of the bridge spokes - part of the park lane package and lets face it - its probably the only R53 in the country with them!

Reactions: Dawn

·
Work'd Up !
3,118 Posts
Dawn's car is one of my fav's and I would so love Anthracite R90s on my Park Lane. There was a deal on here somewhere for a brand new set for £1200. Go for it they are lush!
Oh thankyou Laura !:eek::D

Get the ones like Dawns!

Oh, Laura - don't get rid of the bridge spokes - part of the park lane package and lets face it - its probably the only R53 in the country with them!
My thoughts exactly M.O.S..keep them Laura, your cars stunning as it is :)

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Ah thanks guys! Thats true M.O.S. didn't think of it that way! I do like the OEM look but shes just a touch standard for my modding head to handle for too long! Maybe some aeero kit skirts then!

Anthracite R90s are just too stunning though and wouldn't they look great with the Royal Grey!

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Ah thanks guys! Thats true M.O.S. didn't think of it that way! I do like the OEM look but shes just a touch standard for my modding head to handle for too long! Maybe some aeero kit skirts then!

Anthracite R90s are just too stunning though and wouldn't they look great with the Royal Grey!
Yes, but there will be several Cooper S MINIs with those wheels - keep your wheels! I'd just get the aero side skirts - your car is far from standard - its the most individual mini in the country! NOBODY in the country has a MINI like yours and nobody will be able to get one!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have 18" silver ones, and i love them , really set the car off compared to the standard wheels tht came on mine, but the Anthracite ones wud look mint on your black cooper S and you dont see the Anthracite ones as often.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Just get the silver ones and let them get dirty..... looks the same as athracite and then you can wash them and have the silver look again. ;->

Perm

·
having fun or hungover...
1,280 Posts
Anthracite! - Hide brake dust!

But I called into Synter in Hull when I had 20 mins spare few weeks ago.

They had a black R90 attached to a display??? Possible a new option?? :D:D

Looked very nice!!!

But be warned I wouldn't buy R90's again due to the corrosion problems you get with the 2 piece polished section!!! :(:(:rolleyes:

·
Chilli
2,499 Posts
yea black ones been out for awhile now, got some pics of them if anyone is interested. Never had any probs with mine but i guess i do look after them very well :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts