MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any other circuit racing series planned for 2005 for the BMW MINI in the UK apart from the John Cooper Challenge?

I am looking to go as a spectator and want to take the wife (who has suddenly become interested in cars since we took delivery of our Cooper S!)

Is the Cooper Challenge the best to attend and are there any other MINI spectator events anyone can recommend?

Cheers. :indi:

·
almost 59k
5,117 Posts
not that im aware of. There is an M3 engine MINI coversion racing in the touring car series, this may be on at the same time as the JCC next year as the schedule of events has changed from including classic minis to more GT touring car races.

There are a few hill climbs events that have MINI's there too, but i dont know the details on these.

·
almost 59k
5,117 Posts
godders1966 said:
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm new to this site and already very impressed with it.
usually we run a meetup for each of the JCC events. Involving a picnic (weather dependant) and a pub visit afterwards. Keep an eye out in the UK and Ireland Social section of the forum for more information about the JCC meets.

Oh and by the way, welcome to MINI2. :)

·
Mr Big Stuff
3,475 Posts
Its probably still early days for racing MINIs but some ex JCC cars should be filterting down soon. There was a series called mighty Mini extreme wich was anything goes Miglias sevens custom jobs it wasnt over subscribed but it was a new formula. Stick with JCC and you wont be dissapointed theres also a Scottish JCC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.