MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Saved $20.

Glad I read this thread. I saw these on sale a week ago for $10. Went in to pick them up and was told the sale was over. Still bought two (one for me, one for my daughter) for $20 a piece.

Good thing I didn't open them (I really wanted to, but my wife says they are for Christmas). I just ordered two from the website. Free shipping makes it $21.63 total. I'll return the other two.

Nice thing about these is the different colors run at different frequencies. I remember Christmas one year where two brothers were given the same RC cars (Hummers.....ewwww). They both ran on the same frequency so they were constantly controlling each other's cars.

Chaos and violence ensued.

Now the question is......what costs $20 that I can put into my real mini...??? :p

BTW: Here's the link for the red one:

http://www.radioshack.com/product.a..._name=CTLG_006_005_002_001&product_id=60-4400

·
Registered
114 Posts
It seems like these aer on sale over the weekends only--I missed it two weekends ago, but checked the radio shack site and asked my husband to pick one up for me this past weekend. It irks me that it's a cooper and not an S, but eh, it was only $10. Also, for those of you who get the EB/B--Electrical tape makes great bonnet stripes. :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
birthday present

i got one, one of my closest friends bought it for me for a birthday present. she always said she would buy me one when we saw the smaller MINI RCs at the mall a year or two ago. I totally forgot about it, but I guess she didn't.:) uh, but i guess radio shack doesn't take of price tags because it was still on the box...oops.:) i recieved it just yesterday from the ups man...and i haven't taken it out of the box yet. i would love to hear how it runs though...sadly, i don't have batteries for it right now so i can't do much with it. is it just me or is anyone annoyed that the electric blue MINI doesn't have the MCS vent on the bonnet? i've got one, and it's been naggin at me everytime i look at it. Or should i say the cooper seems to have a color that only applies to MCSs? did they release the electric blue to coopers recently?

agent_spacemonkey
"wishin' the RC MINI was real...*sigh*" :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.