MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recieved a letter from my local Mini dealer telling me that my car is subject to a Bmw enhancement campaign. Number 0061530100. I was just wondering if anyone has recived such a letter and if anyone knows what it is all about??

·
Mulberry Red Mini 40
1,048 Posts
I have received the same letter. It relates to a 20 minute software upgrade.

It would probably be worth early build owners contacting their dealer to see if it is applicable.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
My MINI is also an august build.I have not had a letter,
but my car was in recently for some work so maybe its been done.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I received a letter from my dealer today, regarding "Enhancement Campaign" number 00 25 10 01 00.

I have tried to call to find out what it is about, but couldn't get through to service reception - lines busy, so am waiting for them to call back.

Has anyone else received a letter relating to the same "Enhancement" number. I'm wondering if this relates to the gear link cable enhancement in this thread http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11152&highlight=enhancement . Will post again once I find out.

Ian

Mini One, Oct'01

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just had a call from the dealer and it does relate to the retaining clip on the gear shift cable. A sooner rather than later job I think, so I won't be waiting for the next service.

Ian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts