MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Very Smooth !!!!

Thnaks to you Twiggy, I've been able to order the system I was looking for a very long time.....

I can't wait.....;)

·
MINI2 Master BLASTER!!!!!
1,532 Posts
Nice one Smiify I might do that too, if they can offer it for cheaper while still being as good

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
All the boy racers seem to have them :D :D :D They can do any system you require full or just back box & you can even choose the tail pipe :cool: :cool: :cool:
They're always in MAXPOWER :p :p :p

·
1,532 Posts
As long as the exhaust don't make a boy racer racket, I'll stick with em, but if its gonna be really loud, I'll steer clear of them

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
You can tell them how loud you want it :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
1,532 Posts
Even better!
I'm after a deep roar, but I want it to bit not load....especially inside........if I cant get that I would just like it as silent as it is now on the Cooper

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
It just so happens that they have a branch in Cardiff too :D :D :D :D

·
Test thread infiltrator
8,421 Posts
LongLife

I've heard nothing but good things about this company too. In fact, I'll be sending my LandRover that way once the V8 is in it. A nice flame spitting side exit exhaust... suits you sir...

Dom

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Prices?

has anyone got any prices of the Long Life place for a twin piped exhaust. I want one which doesn't sound any differant but has 2 single pipes on either side. Idealy two pipes like whats already on the Cooper.

Hmm myabe i should sent them an email. Maybe all the people here could get a group discount for the same exhaust being made for us lot ;)

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Ok People who want a twin Exhaust (i.e. a pipe on either side) then say on here and i'll post them an email about how there's this really cool website called Mini 2 and a number of its members want exhausts making the same :) you neve know we may get a mini2 discount card :)

·
1,532 Posts
Dom said:

It's my second toy...

Or at least, it will be when it arrives...

Dom
Cool, you rich or somink?

DAMO: I'm up for a 1x1 exhaust system, send em the pic too.

Cheers

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've run with a longlife exhaust system nowfor the past 2 months. Great professional job. I initially just went with the back box. Sounded great ~ especially when lifting off the throttle but it boomed just a bit too much under power so I took it to Carshalton where Charlie performed his magic by putting a small resonator box in where the old one sat and the result is great. Nice throaty note with just a small hint of boom. System built to spec with choice of taipipe was £280 all inclusive.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts